Car Magazine

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Car Magazine
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:27:36 -0700
I let my subsription to Classic Motorsports lapse about a year ago. The
new magazine just didn't do it for me like British Car Magazine did.

I picked the July issue of Hemming's Sports & Exotic car magaine. Very
nice!

   1. Editorial column on MGB & Beatles.
   2. "Lost &Found" article & pics on rusty old 1947-56 Austin A40
      Countryman parked somewhere in Utah. (I want it!)
   3. Article on "Original, Restored or Project - 10 things you need to
      know before buying" - used Jaguar 120s as examples.
   4. Article on 1959 AC Ace (before Shelby got hold of body)
   5. Column on Triumph Spitfires
   6. Article on Retromobile 2006 in Paris
   7. <>Article on history of MG EX-E concept car
   8. "Buyer's Guide"  on 1955 - 61 MGA Roadster
   9. Editorial column on editor's buying & restoring TR3 basket case
      (daughter's comment - "Wow, what is piece of crap.")

Oh, other miscellaneous articles & pics on lesser cars like Allard, BMW,
Lambroghini, Isetta, etc.

I know there was nothing on Sprites or Midgets, but the magazine did
give me my needed "fix" of classic British cars. I will be looking out
for the August issue, and may be subscribing if the quality of articles
stays good (& quantity of British cars article remains high).

Just thought I would pass this along to any others who miss the old
British Car Magazine.

My $0.02 worth.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA