Blackhawk

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Blackhawk
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 03:28:16 -0500
Just a quick "hit and run" here, before I go to work. Went to Blackhawk Farms
yesterday with the Sprite, farthest it's been "from home" since I finished it.
It was a nice drive, had a bit of a hassle getting in to the pits, finally
made it after "signing zee paperss" and surrendering my license....sheeesh!
The car was quite a draw, was asked if it was Grace Kellys
Sprite.........hmmmmm, have to research that. What if it i$...........?
I knew Buster of Cluster fame was at the Ramada in S Beloit, but I had a
feeling I was at the end of a very thin line already and thought the next
direction I should go better be towards home with it. It was a good trip. No
Thicko ring-leader though, that was a bummer.
Dan