Re: silly question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: silly question
From: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 21:50:58 -0400
Well I must say that this is the very first issue I have ever had that revolves
around the carb in 4+ years of ownership.  The weber has been entirely
hands-off thusfar.  And if I wasn't trying to "push it" with my bad form, there
still would not be issue.   Having said that I wonder how the SU differs that
allows such rough treatment, whereas the weber goes to it's "flat spot"?