Re: Supercharged Sprites

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Supercharged Sprites
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:26:41 -0500
On 6/19/06, type79@ix.netcom.com <type79@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
<snips>
<< It was a clandestine transaction pulled-off with CIA accuracy.
$150. One of my better value Sprite purchases. The best part of the
whole thing, and this is going to sound silly, was the Judson box. In
big letters on the side was "ANOTHER PACKAGE OF POWER FROM JUDSON!" I
kept it for a long time until I finally traded it for an early 60's
Lotus dealer sign.>>

At $150 I'd say it was a steal...  Here's the Mo$$ ad for a new Eaton
supercharger for the 1275cc engine....

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=47612&SortOrder=3

I had a Shorrock on my '46 MG TC in England back in the 60s. Fold down
the windscreen, take off the wings and it was almost open wheel
racing!! Kept breaking spokes though...

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City