Re: 1275 exhaust manifold clamp

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 exhaust manifold clamp
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:38:53 -0400
The arrangement I'm familiar with is a cast flange that includes a
replaceable metal/asbestos-type ring.
See numbers 5 and 6 on this page
http://mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29307

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time". So I
ordered French Toast during the Renaissance." Steven Wright