Re: Distributor Choice

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Distributor Choice
From: "Bud Pazur" <bpazur@excel.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:07:10 -0500
John Caffrey wrote:

Hi Bud,
Why did you remove one set of points?   I used the dual points with an
MSD 7AL and thought it worked great. Until I installed a crank trigger
anyway. I kept the dual points on a toggle switch for a backup after that.

John -

Either the MSD 6AL instructions or MSD Tech Support instructed me to use only
one set. I'm at work now, so I'm not sure where I got this instruction from,
and what their reason was, but they were pretty definite about it.

What is a crank trigger? Whatever it is, I think that is pretty smart to keep
the points as back-up with a toggle switch.

Bud