Re: Distributor choice

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Distributor choice
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
"Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net> wrote:  You see, Ron....you're racing
and so in your
case, considering where in the rpm range
you spend 99.9% of your time,
  Only if I'm doing it right!

  I don't drive my street Sprite for fuel economy (Buster got a ride in it
yesterday on a grocery run for Lynette;  I'm still trying to figure out how to
get his embedded fingerprints off the Jesus bar).  I have used the 23D, DM2,
25D (in there now), Mallory dual point  - I find the advance curve for the 23D
in real world street driver works great in a warm 1275.  YMMV.

  Ron