Bustercluster - pass it on

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bustercluster - pass it on
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
Those coming, please add your name and arrival/departure time to the list
below, and email me DIRECTLY.  I will post the interim attendance list later
this week.  If you truly may come, please add yourself as tentative.  Buster
and Pam spent the weekend here at the races, and we had a really nice weekend
despite the hectic race schedule. Pam, in particular, was ready to move here by
the end of the weekend - she even sorta picked out a house.  I think she'd get
her SCCA license if she could.  Buster kept grumbling something about snowy
winters and cold days in hell. Thanks -

  Ron Soave - Arrive Thurs 7/27 very late, Leave Sunday 7/30 noon
  Peter Caldwell - Arrive Thurs 7/27 very late, Leave Sunday 7/30 noon
  Bob Soave - Arrive Thurs 7/27 very late, Leave Sunday 7/30 noon

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1"/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.