elementary trouble shooting

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: elementary trouble shooting
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:56:45 -0400
Before I start messing around, can someone tell me the most non-intrusive place
to start.  I have a car that used to run well.  Well, actually it used to run
well at low rpms ( up to 4k ) and then bog.  Then shortly after the
introduction of Sunoco Ultra, it revved nicely.  In both these cases, when it
warmed up, it idled a bit fast.  Then, for no apparent reason, it no longer
idles, it dies.

Note: this may not be a British car, though it is little.  It sports a Weber,
which is foreign to me.

TIA
Robert D.