Re: elementary trouble shooting

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: elementary trouble shooting
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:20:23 -0400
Hi Robert,
Two good places to start looking are dirt blocking the idle or main jet,
and vacuum leaks. Put a wrench on the carb mounting bolts and the intake
manifold mounting bolts to see if you find anything loose, and you can
spray carb cleaner on those areas while you keep it running to see if it
affects the running.
John
Fogelsville, PA