Re: FI Cleaner

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: FI Cleaner
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:13:26 -0400
On Jun 26, 2006, at 9:51 PM, Linda Grunthaner wrote:

> Kevin,
> That is so great to hear you have 325k miles on your Ford, is it
> gas too or diesel. I just love to hear stories of high mileage autos.

Linda,

The E150 is the flagship of my "fleet".  It's gas.  I did replace the
engine and transmission at 250,000 miles with Jasper rebuilt units.
Not that there was anything wrong with the engine, but I depend upon
the van to get the wife and I (and the kids and grandkids) back and
forth to Florida a couple of times a year.  Peace of mind and all
that.......

I also have a '95 Ford F150 (225,000 miles) and the only thing I ever
replaced in that was the clutch.

The Escorts each have over 125,000 on them.

And the Midgets are both over 100,000.

My last E150 was a 79.  That had 355,00 on it when I "retired" it due
to body cancer, but the 300cid 6 cyl is in another van and is still
running strong.

Kevin V.
PS;   Are you coming to the Rally?