Re: FI Cleaner

To: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: FI Cleaner
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:21:43 -0400
Kevin,
Sorry I'll be driving my 165K mile Saturn wagon to the Motor City to visit
friends so I can't make the ralley but Pinky will be there in spirit. I'm
going to have to get all these events on my calender early for next years
planning.

Hey other than oil changes at 3K miles and regular service any other good
tips for obtaining high mileage? I had to get a newer motor & trans on my
Saturn when the trans blew. at 159K. I got them at a
http://www.6thplanetusedparts.com/ 70K miles on both. I hope to get another
100K. I think the trans went from years of back & forth movement to get out
of snow. I'll never do that again. The motor was OK a little valve tap so I
figured if I was swapping out the trans why not go for the engine too.
I just love cars : ) and cycles too!
Lin