Possible fix for the cat launching game

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible fix for the cat launching game
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:16:02 -0500
I didn't get any viruses playing the game, but I am also using Firefox, and
not IE.

Anyways, I found a direct URL to the game, so it won't load all of the other
crap on the page that might contain viruses, or links to them.  I downloaded
and scanned the swf file, and it is free from viruses. Maybe this will work
better for some folks. You already have to have Flash (the program, not the
lister :) ) installed for this link to work.

http://www.insanecentral.com/arcade/swf/Kitty%20Cannon.swf

So, has anyone beaten my 1,723 feet yet?

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Driftwood, TX