So Far So Good

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: So Far So Good
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:55:01 -0400
ALL,

The Dam at Tuscarora State Park held thru the night.  I just spoke
with Andy, he made it thru the night with minimal flooding in his
basement.  The road in front of his house is another story.

Andy tells me Routes 209 and 309 are still closed in Tamaqua and the
Emergency Response folks are not letting people back into town yet.
Water is flowing over the top of the Tuscarora Dam and there are
still some concerns about it's stability.  The waters have receded in
Tamaqua.

Interstate 81 was closed last night to the NY border.  Most of our
state and township roads were/are closed as well.  We're probably
going to have to re-plan some of the Rally route.

We had 4 inches of water in the basement here at Rob's late last
night, but all is well so far.  I haven't been to my place in Tamaqua
yet.

The rain has stopped for the time being.

Thanks for all your well wishes!!!!

Kevin V.