RE: FI Cleaner NOW: High Mileage

To: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>,
Subject: RE: FI Cleaner NOW: High Mileage
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:36:22 -0400
Do not confuse the passage of time with mileage.
Spridgets were designed to last 40,000 miles.
We're not all lining up to trade in on Miatas are we???
And crumple zones...I only worry about those in the .25 second prior to
needing them. At that point...well, I also ask myself: "Why have I been
changing the oil so often anyway?"