Almost back to normal

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Almost back to normal
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:38:14 -0400
Hey ALL,

We're back in the house. Tamaqua is almost back to normal.  The
engineers at the Tuscarora Dam released relatively small amounts of
water over the past 10 hours and brought the dam to a safer level.

No leaks and only a very slight bit of water in the basement here.
We had 4 to 6 inches of water in the basement at Rob's last night.
No permanent damage.

Others around us weren't so lucky.  Most businesses in the center of
town had damage.  All the basements in the downtown area were flooded
and most are still being pumped out as I type.  All of the major
roads and most of the secondaries are open and in decent shape.

Thanks for all your thoughts and caring words!

Kevin V.