Re: Almost back to normal

To: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Almost back to normal
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:01:22 -0400
Ahhhhh Home Sweet Home, no matter how musty it smells.

Glad all is working out OK, well except all the parts under 6" of
water in Rob's basement. There are more important things in life than
NOS parts, many brake and engine parts, etc, not a lot of them, but
there are. And if I spend some time I will think of one.

Take care and I am glad you won't need my towel.

Supposed to crest here tomorrow at about 2PM, just when Theresa is on
her way home from NJ.

Larry.

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.