Re: Goin' to a car show

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Goin' to a car show
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 21:43:56 -0400
Peter C. wrote:

> So, what do I do?

Pack a chair if you want to sit there and "campaign" for votes.
Pack some liquid refreshments. Sure Capt says bottled water but beer
comes in bottles and is mostly water with a few other tasty ingredients.
I wash the car and sometimes remember to bring my "California car
duster" (made in china) to dust off the road dust from the trip.
I go to swap meet type shows for the parts and the buddies. I raise the
bonnet sometimes, I sit in the car sometimes, I vacuum it out sometimes
before the show but how do you get beach sand out in Wisconsin?
You ain't got no beaches. WE got BEACHES! And Bennys that go to them.
And man are they out this weekend.
2 plane crashes in town today too. Banner planes that tote ads over the
B E A C H . One landed on the highway and nipped off the tip of his wing
as he turned into the IHOP parking lot. Nobody hurt. Banner hit the
wires and messed him up. Good pilot. The other dropped it in the school
parking lot.

Bring your Mini, bring some brews, and don't put any shiny shit on the
tires!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ