Re: You can help with this.....

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: You can help with this.....
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 23:29:20 -0500
On 7/1/06, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
<snips>

> This is, after all, a car list, right?  You don't want people taking the
> easy route and posting about George W. Bush, do you?  Let's keep this civil,
> OK?

Didn't mean to upset anyone, Larry. It was just a joke. I'm not so
thin skinned that I can't laugh at the expense of Bush, Clinton, or
any other president. But you're right. It is a car list so please
accept my apology for an inappropriate post. I was thinking people
might get a chuckle as I did. Nothing malicious about it.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City