Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Cluster parts

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Cluster parts
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 10:52:47 -0400
Jim Johnson wrote:

>  Your job is to figure out how to organize us all
> and keep Frank from doing the whole thing in the first 2 hours he is
> there!    ;-)

I don't like doing brakes, let me do the rest.
Buster, buy some carpet from the local upholstry shop, a pack of razor
blades and some 3M #74, we can carpet it too.
A can of Weldwood formica glue, a sheet of 1/8 masonite and some vinyl
and I'll redo the interior before lunch ;)
Of course, I will not be bringing any tools on the plane, something
about I might be able to make a bomb. I can't bring Peter his shock
cores back on the plane either. Guess I'll make a trip to cheeseland soon.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ