Update on on my off-idle problem

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Update on on my off-idle problem
From: "Alan Inglis" <Alan.Inglis@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 09:14:10 -0700
Once again, thanks to this great list, another lbc purrs again.
Of course, the problem turned out to be as simple as possible.
I could not get one of the air valves to lift when I opened the throttle. I
was going to try centring the jet.
But then I noticed, as suggested to me, the throttle linkage is opening the
rear carb before opening the front. I don't know how long it has been set
this way! A quick adjustment and off we go.
So thanks to Frank, Cap'n Bob, John D'Agostino, Biff, and Paul A.
Alan