Re: More Steering Rack Questions

To: Mark <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: More Steering Rack Questions
From: <trevorwj@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:41:35 -0400
The cars do not self center as much as moderns.  Mostly due to the caster (I
believe).  My steering rack started getting stiffer and I was having trouble
keeping oil in in, so I decided to use Corn Head Grease.  It has only been in
there for a day, but it seems to have loosened things up and the car wants to
self center again.