Trip to Iola

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trip to Iola
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 19:55:50 -0500
Just got back from Iola a little bit ago. I had starting problems, but other
than that and the fact I got roasted, it was a pretty good time. PPP had to
push-start me twice. It was weird because first I stopped for gas a mile after
leaving the house, then after fuelling it, it wouldn't start, just barely
crank over. Got it jumped, drove to P's house, which is about 1 to 1:30 away,
had coffee and left without a hitch. Drove another 1:30 or so, stopped for gas
and breakfast (met Larry Daniels, his brother Don and saw Larrys new/old
Austin pickem up). Started there OK, and after the show it was OK. That was
the last time it started OK. Made it back, but P was concerned as he saw the
turn signals dying. It's in the garage now, volt meter shows just over 10
volts, so I have a charging system to diagnose, and Peter to thank for the
assist. MAN people sure to turn heads over his mini!

Dan