Re: Trip to Iola

To: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trip to Iola
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 02:00:10 -0500
At 07:55 PM 7/9/2006, Dan Gillitzer wrote:

>Just got back from Iola a little bit ago. I had starting problems, but other
>than that and the fact I got roasted, it was a pretty good time. PPP had to
>push-start me twice.
>< Snip>
>so I have a charging system to diagnose, and Peter to thank for the
>assist. MAN people sure to turn heads over his mini!
>
>Dan
=============
I dunno Dan, something got the attention of the tavern customers in
Wildrose. Wanna bet it was me barefoot pushing your car down
mainstreet?  Unfortunately we didn't stall in front of a tavern in
Pardeeville, just 1/2 a block away, because I know those people.
(That's where I went after that last push.)   Glad you made it home.

I think another carb float sank in the Mini. I can fix it. I have bobbers.

It was an OK show. Lots of things we didn't see. Maybe they'll let us
back next year. BIG place. Carlisle-like. Saw 3 import parts at the
swap meet! woohoo

Peter C.