Re: Tuning problem again

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Tuning problem again
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 09:36:34 -0400
O$HIT at the Rallye.  Wooo-Hooo!

Frank, don't forget that I have your spares bag, yet.  I think there
is a dizzy or 2 in there.

......Yeah, don't forget I have your SPARES BAG!!!  After your trip
last year, you might wanna pack a new one for the trip here.  What
did you go through....2 or 3 dizzys to get to the rally last year?

-
Rob Valentine
74 Yellow Bugeye'd Midget