RE: Fuel pumps

To: "'Phil Nase'" <nase@ptd.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel pumps
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:45:04 -0400
Ok. I have a facet fuel pump.  It says to mount it verically and 45 degrees
away from the fuel tank.  Does anyone have a suggestion or experience where
to mount it on a BE?  My SU fuel pump hung upside down from the boot floor.
Do you guys install them per instructions?

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa