Re: Spridget 50th

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 07:28:33 -0500
If you look at the Frappr map, it is quite obvious that the huge majority
lives in the right half of the country with another large grouping in CA..

I don't think you'll see too many So-Cal folks running out to the Atlantic
coast and vice-versa.  Ergo, it may be best to put it somewhere in the
middle of where the most people have a chance at attending.

Taos, Santa Fe and Colorado Springs mught be nice places, as Jim Johnson
suggested, but there's nobody there!  It is a hell of a trip for nearly
everybody.

WI is 2000 miles away from So-Cal.  That will probably be too far for many
CA folks to drive their Spridgets.  I hate to say it, but it may be that the
best way to give the most people a chance to attend is to have it in the
middle of the east side of the country and then have a west coast one in CA
somewhere.  That way nobody is automatically excluded by sheer distance.
Have them at different times so that the option of attending either or both
is there.

Just a thought that, I'm sure, will get blasted.

Larry D