Re: anyone ever see Amedeus?

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: anyone ever see Amedeus?
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:13:06 -0400
WST,

I have to agree with your annoyance of receiving multiple emails all
addressing the same subject.

I think your observation/guesstimation as to why there are so many lists is
dead on.

The only reason I can think off. i.e., for belonging on all the lists is for
the one person who only addresses an email to one of the lists only.

Unfortunately there are a few "listers" who have to post/reply or relay a
email to all the lists regardless of where it was originally posted.

The 50th list is for just the planning, discussion, and dissemination of
information concerning the 50th celebration. Otherwise 'complaints' would be
forth coming if 'we' used the established lists which would then create
additional lists.

Biff Jones
'Frogarri' '59 Bugeye
'Ole Gray' '61 AH Sprite