Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:44:57 -0500
Biff,
         I hope I've awakened some interest. I PURPOSELY posted to
all of the lists, because the specific one for the 50th has been....
dormant? Bugeye list people never heard of the autox.team.net list,
for instance. Some have, and been turned away. I'm even thinking of
trying to drum up support and suggestions from the The BCF (if it
ever works) The MG Experience, and the MG UK BBS (oh my!)
Spridgeteers lurk everywhere, searching for a home. Heck, the Healey
lists might even work. (LOL) Let THIS celebration and gathering be
INCLUSIVE to all Sprites and their brethren. IMHO, there wouldn't
have been a Midget if there were no Sprite.
         Hence, the multiple postings. Let's not try to solve the
"number of lists" issue. If it bothers you, then you must be on more
than one, and if so, ask yourself why.

         So Biff...... I'm all for helping. .... A
LOT....        When and Where?

Peter C.
=====