Re: Road America

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Road America
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
--- Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Who's going to the vintage races at Elkhart this
> weekend?  Wanna meet up for
> lunch or a beverage?

Will be there all day Saturday.  I am meeting up with
Jeff "Chopper" Porasik (lawn mowing branch of Hopper
n' Chopper Racing / Landscaping Services), PPP, and
others. Lunch / etc. definitely.  We usually hook up
at the main concession at around 9, then secondarily
plan from there.  I will be trying not to look for the
Alexis FF that was for sale next to the concession
last year...

'hopper