Re: Spridget 50th

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, Spridget50th@spritespree.org,
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:31:38 -0700
It seems that a single Sprite 50th celebration will not work for
everyone - the USA is just too big!

So how about 50 individual Sprite anniversary parties instead? One
celebration organized in each of the 50 states by Sprite/Spridget owners
! This way no one has any excuse for not attending because its too far.

If certain states (Wyoming or North Dakota for example) suffer from a
lack of Sprites, I would think drivers from surrounding states could
attend. Show the natives what they're missing! Maybe a traveling
Spridget caravan show?

Comments?

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA