Re: Spridget 50th

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Spridget 50th
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:53:26 -0400
Jim Johnson wrote:

> We need to select a central location and start planning while we still
> have time to make it an event worthy of the Spridget Golden
> Anniversary.

Can somebody in mid America volunteer to look for a place?
And Jim is dead right about no pleasing all the people all the time.
Driving a Spridget to an event is 1/2 the fun. If nothing breaks on it,
you have nothing to talk about. What difference does it make if you
drive to the local pub or across country? Ok, so it's a little small, no
AC, and the top leaks.  Pack a roll of paper towels, when you mop up the
rain, wipe your brow with the wet towel.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ