Re: BusterCluster tools and registration

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:24:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:
> I asked Frank, and his expected answer was, "7/16,
> 1/2". 9/16. 5/8.
> 11/16" wrenches and a couple screwdrivers."  Now,

No, actually -that's really about it. If you got ARP
studs for the head, 12 point sockets are needed (and
3/8" for the ARP rocker studs, I think). The 1 5/16
and 1 7/8 previously mentioned are big pluses, as is a
1 1/16 for the steering wheel. I do ask that anyone
who can bring wrenches in the 7/16 to 1" range please
do, as we should have four corners of the car going at
once, and it would suck if we were slowed down because
we didn't have wrenches.  We need to get it rolling
and stopping on Friday, and go from there.

Ron