Re: BusterCluster tools and registration

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster tools and registration
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:11:07 -0500
On 7/19/06, Wm. Severin Thompson <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:
> Youse guys got a Yahoo Messenger video chat room deal organized?

I'm still trying to work it out, Flounder. Bob Gardner is bringing
video cameras, I have a laptop, and Ed has promised a server. ever
having done one of these before I could use all the advice you can
give.  I've pretty much got it figured out all the way from the camera
to the DSL connection, but where I send the images and chat from there
is beyond me at the moment. I may get some time this weekend to figure
it out but I have to make an emergency trip to Colorado too so advice
on software and connection would be handy. Also - advice on where I
can go online to read up about it...

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City