Re: BusterCluster Weather Outlook

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster Weather Outlook
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:51:29 -0500
I'm just about ready.  I lost a few days of preparation due to an
emergency trip to Colorado this past weekend, but I'm nearly caught up
again now. Friday morning I hop on the 1989 BMW bike and zip south to
Amarillo, TX. Amarillo to Dallas to Santa Ana via plane and I arrive
at 9:30pm PDT. I did get a rental car so if anyone needs a ride let me
know ASAP. Still working on the Yahoo Instant Video Messenger but hope
to have it ready to go shortly. Bandwidth may be a big problem however
so don't be surprised if we have to go with live chat and the
occasional picture or very short mpg movie downloaded from my still
camera....

See ya'll there!!
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City