Re: BusterCluster--who's coming

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: BusterCluster--who's coming
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 16:12:01 -0400
Buster, too many people, not enough car. Got more than one to work on??

Have fun gang. Sorry I missed this one.

Larry
Original OSHIT Team

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.