Re: BusterCluster--who's coming

To: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: BusterCluster--who's coming
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I still have not swapped out the bad Datsun trans in my Bugeye for
the good one yet.  I was waiting for my vacation (this week and next
week), but it's too hot today.  Planning on it next week.  Maybe some of
the West Coast Oshitters want to extend their stay? ;^)
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.