Re: They said it couldn't be fixed....

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: They said it couldn't be fixed....
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 08:40:35 -0700
Jim Johnson wrote:  "Our Electronic Systems Analyst here at the office
showed me a circuit board that failed in our radar yesterday due to a
lightning strike and resultant static discharge."

Now, what does THAT tell you about our guvermint?  The guys  in charge
of the weather allow a lightning strike to screw up OUR equipment.
Sounds like a lot of "make work" rubbish to me!!!

     "I will arrive at Buster's tomorrow night somewhere between 10pm
and 11pm and will set up the webcam and chat on Saturday morning. Save
me a brew."

Look, Jim, saving you a can of brew  DOES NOT mean we are saving you a
metal keg!!!!!

Buster Evans