Re: They said it couldn't be fixed....

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: They said it couldn't be fixed....
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:47:34 -0700
Hal Faulkner wrote:

>My local Ace Hardware store has a drawer full of brushes for electric motors.
>Try the oldest hardware store in your general vicinity first.

Anaheim had a great old hardware store that had that musty smell, with
drawers that reached the ceiling.  I am sure that somewhere in there,
you could still find buggy lamps and wheelwright spoke shaves!  Then, in
its finite wisdom, the city of Anaheim decided to "rejuvenate" the
entire downtown section some 20+ years ago.  Leveled EVERYTHING, put
Martinet's Hardware out of business, and has had empty lots ever since!!!!

Boneheads!!!!

Buster