Re: Dang it... ( bustercluster and the Cat )

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Dang it... ( bustercluster and the Cat )
From: WFO Herb <froggi60@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
Keith,

  I agree, would be great if there were more such 'events'.  Fellow
Spridgeteers are spread out a bit further here in Oregon.

  Congratulations on your bike score, complete with history!  You have to love
the older Bonneville.  I still ride my '64.  Hard to believe I've been riding
'Ole Blue' for 42 years.  Wow, that makes me an old fart!

  She won't get me in the TWO club, but she turns heads.

  Take care,

  Herb

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to
Yahoo! Groups.