Dog and Cat diaries

To: <assn@justbrits.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dog and Cat diaries
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:20:50 -0400
DOG'S DIARY

Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!
Dog food! My favorite!
The yard! My favorite!
Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!
Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!
Dog food! My favorite!
Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favorite!

CAT'S DIARY

Day 483 of my captivity...

My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects.

The only thing that keeps me going is the mild satisfaction that I get from
clawing furniture.

Tomorrow I will eat another houseplant.

Today I attempted to disable my captors by weaving around their feet while they
were walking - must try this tomorrow at the top of the stairs.

There was some sort of gathering today.  I was placed in solitary throughout
the event.  However, I could hear the noise and smell the food.  More
importantly, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing
"allergies."  I must learn what this is and how I may use it to my advantage.

Must nap so I can annoy my captors with sleep depriving pleas for food in the
middle of the night.