Re: Dang it...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dang it...
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:12:00 -0400
I'm sure with a little technology transfer, the World's Fasted Bugeye
title could be added to your wall.  Probably  Frank would provide
Spridgets@team.net decals for both sides of the car.  Hell, I'll bet you
could get 3 or 4 of us to come to your shop for an OSHIT and build the
thing over a long weekend!  'Course, you'd need crew on the salt, and a
couple of babes in tight hiphugger jeans and Moroso t-shirts to help out
(while the Mrs. Was washing the cat, of course).  Although the arm candy
is probably beyond us, I think you could entice a few Spridgeteers to
show up at Bonneville!

--JohnD