RE: Whew!!!! What a relief!

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Whew!!!! What a relief!
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:14:47 -0500
According to the latest issue of National Geographic, you have a 1 in 1
chance of dying.  No surprise there - nobody gets out alive.  You have a 1
in 1020 chance of dying in a motorcycle accident, but a 1 in 84 chance of
dying in a motor vehicle accident.  So maybe the Sprite isn't any safer.
But then, deaths per million miles on a motorcycle must be way higher than a
car.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)