Re: Weber DGV Installation Question

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV Installation Question
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:13:51 -0500
I've never had much issue messing with SU's, but then, you gotta work
pretty hard to foul something with only 18 parts in it (at least that
is the parts count according to Fisher Jones)
Once you get them pulling the same with your unisyn (if you don't have
one, it's just like a Bentley or Chilton, you NEED one) you use the
lift pin on the bottom to raise them just enough to see if they
stumble or rev. Then you adjust accordingly.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad