Re: Weber--now BusterCluster tools

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Weber--now BusterCluster tools
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 10:08:49 -0700
          Frank Clarici wrote:  "Hey yous guys out at Buster's, did we
have a Unisyn?   I didn't think so..."

Yep, Frank, there sure was a Unisyn here.  In fact, whoever bought it,
left it here!!!  More than that, in cleaning up the garage, a lot of
other stuff is surfacing::

  --  1 Unisyn
  --  1 quart, Pennzoil 10W-40 oil
  --  1 set of Larry Miller's clothes (what a sight it must have been to
see him nekked as a Jay-bird on Hwy 101)
  --  1 set of SU tuning tools
  --  1 set of Imperial No. 93-FB Double-Flaring Tools
  --  1 Shift stick (say it fast 3 times) or gear lever with accouterments
  --  1 BMF Evercraft socket (1 5/16)
  --  2 tubes J-B Kwik Weld
  --  1 new Hanes XL Beefy T-shirt imprinted "Generated by Mathematica"
  --  1 used Gilban XL T-shirt imprinted "Intel vPro"
  --  1 Sunpro Inductive Timing Light
  --  1 pair of Hal Faulkner's glasses, in case (already mailed)
  --  1 set of gaskets from Frank

And there were a couple of other items that I have already put in the mail

Since mailing these things back would probably be prohibitive, I would
suggest that whoever left them tell me how much it would cost to replace
them, and I will send a check.  If you have a sentimental attachment to
any of them, just let me know and I will get them in the mail.

Buster Evans