Re: Lists, lists, and more lists

To: "type79@ix.netcom.com" <type79@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Lists, lists, and more lists
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:59:08 -0400
between 2 vintage saab lists, this one , the vintage race list , the
H-modified sports racer list and now the aremacchi (my pit bike project)
list , i get enough mail per day to make things pretty interesting!
this list is my oldest list & i know quite a few posters here either from
long time posting of in person meetings.     i've heard of other list "list
nazi's" jumping all over people who ask any questions but questions
specific to that lists's definitive "title' of subject matter.
what i find "perfect" about this specific list is you get answers and
direction to other quests or problems  with human answers.    yeah we all
have or had or are shopping for one of the cars that fit the list "title".
but via this list i've learned more about scuba diving , guns , other
motorcycles, other manufacturers cars & some serious life problems that
have befallen other members or friends here than i can relate.    we
regularly do not share our specific education's end result in employment
nor other specifics .  but those wide spread difrences are where some of
the best advice on off topic conversations have ever been shared & learned
here.    if this list went tech only questions like i've heard others are
or like , i'm sorry gang but i'd unsubscribe.     sum of youse guys are
nuts!  it keeps me feeling right at home....LOL!

chuck.
da same darn bugeye for a whole lotta years.

to the point that I am thinking about subscribing to the Midget Sprite
List. This reminds me of that mortgage commercial featuring "Stanley
Johnson" where he says at the end: "Somebody help me!"