Re: overheating 1275

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: overheating 1275
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:25:20 -0700
Damn! I bet that is what is happening.  Paul gets the A+ on this one.  The
balancer was the one on the junkyard motor.  I should have know that the
only salvagable moving part of that motor would come back to bite me.... by
being a moveable part!  I'm thinking of a lister's tag line about duct tape
and WD-40.  Time for the duct tape.

Glen