Re: Distributor/Ignition Question

To: "Bill Miller (LBC's)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Distributor/Ignition Question
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:28:58 +0200
Hi Bill,

may I draw your attention to a special distributor
http://www.brits-n-pieces.com/teile_detail.php?id=6781&modelle=38
we're selling. Scroll down the page completely for a special offer.

I've built this unit into my Austin-Healey. After having driven it for about
2-3 month I was convinced of it in such a way that I became a representative
and am now selling the unit. Should you have further questions don't hesitate
to contact me.

Eric
www.brits-n-pieces.com

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----