RE: A nice time was had at the Historics

To: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: A nice time was had at the Historics
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:17:59 -0400
distinctive exhaust sound?  hmmm , frank?  i think our cars fall into that
cat-agory (obligatory cat refrence?  LOL!).

chuck
hmmmm , i do not want to"attend" that event...i want to be able to "drive"
that event!  i seriously want to be able to afford to get "there" if
invited , and drive that course...just once ..   just once.
if you saw either the blue 2002 lemans factory morgan or a green morgan SS
racing , those belong to a very good friend who pits with us at the vintage
races here in the east dr. richard fohl.

Larry