Re: Was: The Most Beautiful... Now: Favorite Cars

To: "RBHouston@aol.com" <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Was: The Most Beautiful... Now: Favorite Cars
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:51:29 -0500
I found the guys contact information, and felt it might be prudent to
contact him first, to see if he is still making these items.
I still recall recommending a vendor for carpet, that had shut down several
years prior, and I wasn't even aware of it.
SO, once I find something out, I'll let the list know.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad